Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Almost Time

Well it's only a little over a week to go until the 2011 Maryland bow season for deer will start. I have been scouting all year and have some great stand sites established on several properties both in Southern MD and on the Eastern Shore of MD. I have been preparing all spring/summer and have really worked hard setting stands, clearing shooting lanes/brush and putting out multiple trail cams to hopefully pattern the deer movements. I have no doubt I am ready for opening day and have done everything possible to put the odds in my favor to harvest a big mature whitetail buck. I will check my cams one more time at the end of the this week and then it will be killing time on Sept 15th opening day. Here are a few more recent trail cam pics.




No comments:

Post a Comment