Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Big Stag Down

Well all I can say is what a AWESOME!! day of hunting this past Friday was. Took my friends son Joey (14 years old) down to the eastern shore to do some Sika hunting and well to make a crazy and long story short Joey puts the smackdown on a great big mature 6 point Sika Stag. Talk about a great hunt and one excited kid, man you should have been there for the high 5's and congratulations. When I explained to Joey he just shot a trophy Sika of a lifetime I think he really just appreciated the moment and really was humbled by the experience and this kid was genuine as can be in his thanks to me and I really appreciated that, especially coming from a teenager. His is getting the Stag mounted and since they don't have a ton of money I am splitting the cost with his dad so this kid can always look at that stag with pride on a job well done and a great animal. Just had too make sure this Stag gets mounted as this is a great kid and he truly loves hunting.

No comments:

Post a Comment